Oneway Cleaning Services is looking to hire an internal Training Manager. The individual must possess good communication skills, excellent planning skills, problem solving skills and must be a strategic thinker.
- Liaising with departmental heads to identify training needs within the organization
- Developing individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs.
- Driving the organizations values and philosophy in all training and development activities
- Preparing training materials for the different teams in the company
- Preparation and requisition of appropriate resources for training
- Developing of training content and tools
- Effective preparation and management of the training budget
- Effectively communicating with team members, trainees and management on any upcoming training.
- Ensuring all staff are aware of the Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Familiarizing our team with the expected cleaning standards for all our stations
- Degree in Hospitality Management or other related qualification from a recognized educational institution
- At least 2 years training experience in the hospitality sector
- Previous House Keeping experience is an added advantage
- Critical thinker and an innovative problem solver
- Excellent communication skills. Report writing, presentation, able to effectively interact with trainees
- Ability to demonstrate effective leadership and people management skills
- Result focused
- Inclusive – Able to accommodate people from diverse backgrounds
How to apply
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of the HR Manager as soon as possible. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.