Powermax General Electrical Merchants Ltd
- Role and Responsibilities
- Assist in creating and reviewing statistical reports from the shops and stores.
- Assist in ensuring that the company has adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
- Gather, analyze and interpret internal data and write weekly/ monthly/ quarterly reports.
- Assist in overseeing the activities of workers, train and evaluate new employees: and ensure that the company is on track to meet its goals.
- Assist in supervising the work of employees and providing feedback and counseling to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure workers have the resources to complete their work.
- Ensure that all requirements for the company are met on time and report to management.
- Assist in the execution of Delivery Excellence function across business.
- Monitoring reports to identify issues on identified areas.
- Analyzing weekly reports.
- Effective management, coordination, planning and control of administrative issues in the department.
- Liaising with suppliers via email/ phone to gather information, assist with requests, and confirm the receipt of documents.
- Using employer’s proprietary software to search, track, and enter information for clients.
- Ensure departmental security processes and procedures are followed where applicable.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Key Requirements (qualifications and skills)
Minimum level of education: Bachelor’s degree/ diploma in a Relevant Course.
3 years’ experience as an Operations Assistant.
Aggressive and highly innovative
Excellent computer literacy
- Deadline of Submission: Thursday, 17th February 2022
- CV to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Operations Assistant.