Human Resource Business Partner
Human Resource Business Partner – Organizational Development (OD) and Change , HACO Industries (Kenya).
Scope and Primary purpose of the role.
The overall purpose of this position is to lead and support the HACO people and culture objectives to contribute to the achievement of the organization’s purpose and deliver on strategic outcomes. The position has a key role as an ambassador for organizational Culture and Values, ensuring they are visible, embedded, and upheld.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any other related course.
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in a busy FMCG sector in a similar role or equivalent.
Technical/ Operational Competencies.
- Excellent communication skills (Proficient in English and Kiswahili languages).
- Experience and knowledge of Organization Development and Change Management
principles, methodologies, and tools.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should forward copies of their application letters, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, up-to-date curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org to be received not later than February 22, 2022.
All applicants should state their expected salary and indicate their contact details.
Haco Industries (K) Limited is an equal opportunity employer and people with disability and the marginalized are encouraged to apply.